Don’t sell me a job! Sell me an experience!
At Mazars, you have the opportunity to make a real difference!
If you want to work in a firm that aims to:
- Focus on values and culture;
- Allow you to bring out your entrepreneurial spirit;
- Get involved in its transformation and growth;
- Foster innovation and creativity;
- Promote a living environment where collegiality and collaboration take precedence!
Then, we invite you to be part of our adventure and contribute to:
- An environment in which you can be yourself, grow and achieve your goals;
- Design the future of Mazars in Canada!
Mazars is also a lot more…
- 89 countries
- 40 000* professionals worldwide
- 310 offices
Our Toronto office has an immediate opening for a position of Accounts Manager whose primary responsibility will be to perform and support the firm on audit engagements at its clients. This position requires mobility (engagements across Canada).
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a variety of client accounts and audit engagements.
- Train junior auditors.
- Communicate with clients and develop a relationship of trust.
- Participate in special mandates.
- Participate in the appraisal of employees.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Hold a DESS or equivalent (an asset) in accounting and/or auditing;
- Minimum of two years of experience in an audit firm;
- Experience and advanced knowledge of IFRS;
- Experience of regulated organizations and public companies;
- Experience in auditing components of international groups (including reporting and regular communication with audit teams operating in several different countries);
- Audit experience in the service and industry sectors;
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of International Standards on Auditing (ISA);
- Proficiency in the English language (spoken and written);
- Technical proficiency
- Team management (coaching, managerial courage, planning)
- Client relationship
- Business spirit
- Focused on results and respect of budgets/deadlines
- Integrity and responsibility
- Mobility (Travel across Canada)
WHAT WE OFFER
Mazars in Canada is committed to the well-being of its employees. We are constantly working to innovate in this direction to ensure that the measures put in place facilitate a balance between work and personal life. We also support several causes such as the Enbridge’s Ride to Conquer Cancer and CPA Without Borders.
- Salary range from $75,000 to $95,000, depending on experience.
- Eligibility to a bonus for business development;
- Three weeks vacation per year;
- A bank of personal days;
- Possibility of teleworking;
- Group insurance (life insurance, MMA, medical and dental insurance, short- and long- term disability) according to the (50/50) cost-sharing agreement in force;
- Group retirement savings plan: contributions according to the terms and conditions in force;
- International career opportunity;
- Various training through our internal programs including Mazars University
- A dynamic, diverse and exciting work environment.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Business Location: 150 King Street West, Suite 317, Toronto, Ontario M5H 3T9
- Number of Working Hours per Week: 35
- Working Language: English
- Fixed Term: 2 years
- Expected Start Date: January 6, 2020
If you are interested in this job offer, meet the above criteria and would like to join a remarkable and stimulating company, send us your résumé at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates; however we will only contact those selected for a job interview.
Mrs. Anick Mathelier, CHRP, Human Resources Advisor
Address: 215, rue Saint-Jacques, Suite 1200, Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1M6
Tel.: 514 845-9253 x 2215
(*) 24,000 professionals in Mazars' integrated partnership and 16,000 professionals in the Mazars North America Alliance.